Serving Solutions à la Carte
No need to be part of a larger firm to have access to a full slate of business services. At The Legal Café, we offer a robust variety of à la carte business services including:
- Self-Service and Full-Service Copy/Print/Scan – A color copier is available onsite for your photocopy, print, and scanning needs. Do it yourself, or leave your job with us, and our staff will take care of it.
- Mailing – Our staff can handle your packaging, labeling, and mailing needs. We make daily trips to USPS, FedEx, and UPS drop boxes.
- Downtown District Courthouse Runs – Having staff one block from the courthouse has its benefits. Wherever you are, including the courtroom, you can email us documents that need to be printed and delivered to the courthouse.
- Paralegal Services – We work with freelance paralegals to ensure that our member attorneys get the best available rate.
- Bookkeeping Services – Our third-party bookkeeping service offers an array of plans for managing your time and billing bookkeeping needs. Give them your TLC member ID number to receive a discount.
- Notary Services – We have staff on-site available to notarize documents.
- Video Services – We offer a wide variety of photography and video services. Whether you need headshots for your website or video services such as scriptwriting, filming, and editing, The Legal Café can help.
- Lead Generation – All leads generated by The Legal Café are made available to our member attorneys. Our Café name and location near the courthouse draws walk-in customers looking for an attorney. In addition, hundreds of customers visit the Café each day for a cup of coffee and food. Our staff assists customers in need of an attorney by directing them to our lead generation system. Leads also are generated through our website SEO efforts.
- Online Marketing Services – Our affiliated company, GetLegal, specializes in online marketing services for the legal industry. GetLegal offers website and mobile site development; attorney-written content, including social posts and blogs in English or Spanish; online review management; Google PPC; and social media paid campaigns, all focused on improving SEO/SEM. In addition, GetLegal’s consumer-facing website, GETLEGAL.com, offers consumers reliable legal articles, videos, and forms relating to more than 100 legal topics, along with opportunities for attorneys to reach those consumers through directory listings, banner ads,and pay-per-click ads.
- Gourmet coffees and lunches – Our on-site Café offers delicious gourmet coffee, along with a select offering of light food items.