The Benefits to Your Employees | Finding the Right Type of Space for a Law Practice
You’re opening or expanding your law practice, and you have critical employees who need to be part of the team. Traditionally, you’d look for office space to accommodate everyone, but that may no longer be your best or only option. First, even though rents are down because of a glut of office space, you’ll still end up paying for space that only gets used some of the time. In addition, you’ll probably find that your team members prefer to work remotely to some degree and that they’ll be more productive if given that flexibility. Why not consider a coworking arrangement, where your team members can have access to workspace or conference rooms when necessary but can also perform many of their tasks from home?
The Legal Café—Coworking Space Optimally Designed for Lawyers and Law Firms
At The Legal Café, we understand what attorneys need to run an effective and thriving practice. We offer a wide range of flexible coworking/office space options to attorneys and law firms in Fort Worth and throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We are also available to meet the needs of legal practitioners outside the greater DFW area who have hearings, trials, or other proceedings in Fort Worth.
The Legal Café is conveniently located in the heart of the courthouse district, at 114 Main Street in Fort Worth. We offer well-designed workspace, attractive meeting rooms and a range of other amenities, including gourmet coffee and assorted light food items. We also offer a customized app that helps match our member attorneys with clients who need their services.
How Can Coworking Help Your Employees?
Shared office space can provide your team members with significant benefits over traditional office space:
- Your team members can have a better work-life balance, lowering the risk of burnout and attrition—If team members work only from home, they risk blurring the lines between work and home. With coworking space, they can go to a physical office that’s convenient but don’t have to battle the daily commute full-time.
- Coworking allows you and your team to maximize opportunities for networking—Shared office space brings business professionals and owners together in an optimal environment for sharing services or referrals. When your team members work exclusively from home, that won’t happen.
- Coworking typically involves less workplace drama and greater productivity—In a traditional office setting, cliques evolve and gossip can become commonplace. That typically doesn’t happen in coworking situations, as those using the space are from different companies or practices, and the personnel using the space changes on a regular basis.
What Kind of Coworking Space Is Best for a Law Practice?
The essential component of any law office space is privacy. You need a shared office space setup that includes a meeting room available for confidential consultation with a prospective or existing client. It’s also preferable to have shared office space that allows you to maintain a business address other than a P.O. box, as that can significantly enhance your credibility with potential clients. Furthermore, having a designated business address other than your home can help maximize your Google My Business listing.
Your practice will typically require significant production of documents, so you want access to printers, copiers and/or services to handle large copying or printing jobs. It can also be beneficial to have access to secretarial and paralegal services, even if it’s on a contract basis with a third party.
How The Legal Café Can Help You Efficiently Run a Law Practice
At The Legal Café, you’ll have access to:
- Comfortable and convenient workspace with access to high-speed internet
- Well-appointed conference rooms for client meetings or videoconferences
- A full-time receptionist to guide your clients through an appointment
- A fresh cup of gourmet coffee, as well as a selected offering of light food items
Use of The Legal Café is by membership. A number of flexible membership plans are available, with varying degrees of access—choose the option that best fits your practice. “Hot seats” are also available daily on a first-come, first-served basis.
In addition to coworking space, The Legal Café can help you build your client base. Members have access to a powerful lead generation app, which
- Shows you all potential leads
- Allows you to purchase leads directly through the app
- Provides useful tracking capabilities, including data on how many leads you convert to clients
Visit The Legal Café
If you’re an attorney looking to build your practice or improve your bottom line, The Legal Café can help meet your needs. Stop by the Café at 114 Main Street, have a cup of coffee, and find out more.