Service of Process
Summonses | Complaints | Subpoenas | Writs | Court Documents
With many court filings, you must notify all parties and provide the court with proof that you have done so according to the Rules of Civil Procedure. A proven and reliable process server can accomplish that for you. The Legal Café can help.
At The Legal Café, located at 114 Main Street in the heart of Fort Worth’s courthouse district, we offer a wide range of solutions to lawyers and consumers, all in a comfortable and relaxed setting where you can get a cup of gourmet coffee. To learn more about the full array of services we offer, call us at 817-755-0226, send us an e-mail, or stop by for a visit.
Service of Process in Texas
Among the many ways we help attorneys build and maintain their practice is by facilitating service of process. Our professional process servers can serve all types of documents, including complaints, summonses, writs, subpoenas, and other pleadings. Our process servers meet all Texas requirements:
- They have completed the civil process service educational course.
- They are certified to serve process by the Texas Judicial Branch Certification Commission.
- They have passed a criminal history background check with the Texas Department of Public Safety and the FBI.
We can provide service of process in state or federal court matters. To find out our fees for service of process, call us at 817-755-0226 or come to the Café and speak with one of our staff.
Access to The Legal Café
Business Professionals have access to the support services offered by The Legal Café through monthly subscriptions or on a walk-in basis. With one of our flexible monthly memberships, you can choose the range and level of the various services we offer, including:
- The use of attractive, private conference rooms for face-to-face meetings or videoconferences with clients;
- Access to semi-private workspace with high-speed internet;
- A receptionist to greet and guide your clients who come to the Café to meet with you;
- Secretarial, paralegal, and notary services; and
- Help with word processing, copying, printing, mailing, and hand delivery of documents or other items.
Non-members may also be able to get one of our “hot seats,” available on a first come, first-served basis.
Of course, you can always stop by The Legal Café for a bite to eat or a cup of fresh gourmet coffee. We have a select assortment of breakfast and lunch items to complement our beverages.