The Benefits of Sharing Office Space at The Legal Café in Fort Worth
Whether you are just starting out in the practice of law or you’ve decided the time is right to strike out on your own, one of the most significant costs you’ll have to consider will be office space. Even with the economic downturn caused by the pandemic, office space is still pricey. In addition, you’ll need to furnish that office and may need to hire an assistant or two to handle the preparation of documents and other matters. There’s a better option for small law firms and solo practices—shared office space.
Let’s take a look at all the advantages of sharing office space with other legal professionals:
- You’ll save a substantial amount of money—It’s the most obvious reason but also the best one. In the right office-sharing arrangement (such as The Legal Café, in Fort Worth), all you’ll need to do is bring your briefcase. You’ll have access to a well-organized and functional workspace, with WiFi, secretarial support, and attractive meeting space for client consultations or teleconferencing. You won’t have to pay for full-time use of the space but can schedule to use the space only when needed.
- You’ll save time as well—When you share office space, you don’t have to worry about problems with your internet, finding a new desk or office chair, or dealing with your landlord.
- Office-sharing can provide a natural opportunity for networking—In an office-sharing arrangement, you’re likely to meet other lawyers, who may not handle the same issues that you do (and vice versa). You can often engage in cross-referrals, playing to each other’s strengths.
- You may be able to collaborate with other attorneys on certain matters—While of course maintaining attorney-client confidences, you can use others in the office to help you brainstorm or explore alternative solutions for clients.
- Office-sharing can create a sense of camaraderie—An office-sharing arrangement, can help you feel like you’re not alone against the world. When you’re in the same environment with other legal professionals, it can spur you to be your best self and maximize your efforts for your clients.
Share Office Space at The Legal Café
The Legal Café, at 114 Main Street, offers all the advantages of shared office space. Conveniently located near the courthouse in Fort Worth, The Legal Café provides a relaxed and professional environment where attorneys have access to the tools and services required to effectively conduct a practice. The Legal Café also helps consumers connect with legal services.
A Full Range of Services for Lawyers
The Legal Café offers everything you need to manage your practice:
- Attractive conference rooms for in-person meetings or online videoconferencing
- Efficient workspace with access to high-speed internet
- Support services, including a receptionist, printing and copying services, and delivery services
- A fresh cup of delicious, gourmet coffee, along with a selected offering of lite food items
Use of The Legal Café and its services is available through a variety of flexible membership plans, allowing you to choose the level of access that works best for you, so that you can more effectively manage costs. We also reserve a number of “hot seats” every day, spaces that you can use on a first-come, first-served basis.
We also provide a powerful lead-generation tool to our members, allowing access to both walk-in clients and online inquiries. The tool includes a customized app that:
- Allows you to view potential leads and purchase them directly through the app
- Lets you track the effectiveness of the tool, allowing you to see how many leads are converted to clients
Visit The Legal Café
Whether you’re an attorney looking to start or build a practice, or a consumer seeking proven legal counsel, The Legal Café can help meet your needs. Stop by the Café at 114 Main Street, have a cup of coffee and find out more.