How The Legal Café in Fort Worth Can Help You Build Your Law Practice
When you’re trying to establish or build a solo law practice, there are many things you can do online, but some things you need to do in person. You want welcoming meeting space, where existing and potential clients can come, where you’ll have access to the support services you need to handle all the daily tasks of the legal profession.
Running your own office, though, can be expensive and time-consuming. You’ll need to rent space, furnish the office, hire support staff and purchase office supplies. That’s often cost-prohibitive for a small practice, particularly when you’re just getting started. There’s a better way to get your feet firmly planted in your practice—share office space with others. Here are some of the key benefits of sharing office space:
- You’ll pay less—For most law firms, the cost of office space is the single largest monthly expense. When you share office space, you can cut that cost in half (or even more). The savings will allow you to put more of your hard-earned dollars into marketing and building your practice.
- You won’t have to purchase office equipment or supplies—With a shared office arrangement, you may pay a cost per page to have documents typed, copied, or printed, but you won’t have to purchase a printer, fax machine, desk, or chair.
- You’ll present a more professional image—You work in a profession built on trust. Your office and your surroundings play a key role in developing that trust. By sharing office space, you can meet with clients in professional-looking space, immediately starting to foster trust.
- You may be able to share ideas and strategies with others—In shared office space, you may be able to build relationships with other attorneys, who can be sounding boards or sources of information or ideas to help you do a better job for your clients.
- You’ll likely be more productive—In shared office space, where you have the furnishings, equipment, and resources to succeed, you’ll have a much better chance to do just that.
- It’s a great way to network—You’ll meet other professionals and may be able to build your client base through referrals.
- You may enjoy tax benefits—Membership fees may be tax deductible, as may other costs, including meeting room rentals, printing and copying costs, and mailbox expenses.
Share Office Space at The Legal Café
The Legal Café, at 114 Main Street, offers all the advantages of shared office space. Conveniently located near the courthouse in Fort Worth, The Legal Café provides a relaxed and professional environment where attorneys have access to the tools and services required to effectively conduct a practice. The Legal Café also helps consumers connect with legal services.
A Full Range of Services for Lawyers
The Legal Café offers everything you need to manage your practice:
- Attractive conference rooms for in-person meetings or online videoconferencing
- Efficient workspace with access to high-speed internet
- A fresh cup of delicious, gourmet coffee, along with a selected offering of light food items
Use of The Legal Café and access to the services it provides come through a variety of flexible membership plans, allowing you to choose the level of access that works best for you, so that you can more effectively manage costs. We also reserve a number of “hot seats” every day, spaces that you can use on a first-come, first-served basis.
We also provide a powerful lead-generation tool to our members, allowing access to both walk-in clients and online inquiries. The tool includes a customized app that:
- Allows you to view potential leads and purchase them directly through the app
- Lets you track the effectiveness of the tool, allowing you to see how many leads are converted to clients
Stop By The Legal Café
Whether you’re an attorney looking to build your practice or improve your bottom line, or you are a consumer in need of effective legal counsel, The Legal Café can help meet your needs. Stop by the Café at 114 Main Street, have a cup of coffee and find out more.