New Enterprise Serves Solutions to Attorneys and Clients
An exciting new business concept, The Legal Café, has scheduled its grand opening in early May. Located at 114 Main Street, just blocks from the courthouse, The Legal Café focuses on the needs of lawyers and their potential clients, offering a relaxed and professional environment where consumers can find the right attorney, and attorneys can access the tools and services necessary to conduct their practice.
A Full Range of Services for Lawyers
The practice of law becomes more competitive all the time, demanding that attorneys pay more and more attention to efficiently and effectively managing costs. The Legal Café helps them do that.
The Legal Café meets virtually all the needs of practicing attorneys, offering:
- Attractive conference rooms for in-person meetings or online videoconferences
- Well-designed workspace with high-speed internet
- Support services, including a receptionist to greet clients, offer them a drink, escort them to a conference room, and connect them to their attorney by videoconference
- Secretarial staff to provide copying, mailing, and delivery services
- Staff to facilitate printing and notarizing of legal documents
- Access to experienced paralegals for research and other legal support
- A fresh cup of delicious, gourmet coffee, along with a selected offering of light food items
The Legal Café is available to attorneys through a variety of flexible membership plans, so that lawyers can choose the level of access that’s right for them. For non-members, a number of “hot seats” are available every day at an individual rate. Lawyers can use these unreserved spaces on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Legal Café also offers a powerful lead-generation tool to member attorneys, providing access to both walk-in clients and online inquiries. The tool includes a customized app for mobile devices that allows you to view potential leads and purchase them directly through your app. The app offers additional features, including the ability to determine how many leads convert to paying clients.
The Legal Café is designed to meet the needs of varying law practices:
- It’s ideal for anyone just starting a practice, as it allows more effective management of overhead. There’s no need to pay full month’s rental for space and hire support staff.
- It’s perfect for sole practitioners and small practices, eliminating the need for dedicated office space.
- It’s a great fit for established attorneys who come to the courthouses on a regular basis. It takes just minutes to get to the Café, where you can put together documents or meet with a client
- If your firm is located some distance from Fort Worth, but you have a case or two in Fort Worth, The Legal Café can serve as your office while you’re in the DFW metroplex.
Taking the Stress and Anxiety out of Finding the Right Legal Counsel
The process of finding a lawyer to effectively resolve a legal issue can be daunting and intimidating. Where do you start? What do you say? That’s where The Legal Café can help.
The Legal Café provides a relaxed environment where you can find just the right attorney to handle your case. Members of the general public can come in anytime—no appointment necessary. You’ll be greeted by courteous and well-trained staff members, who will connect you with an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer to resolve your legal issues.
Stop By The Legal Café
Whether you’re an attorney looking to build your practice or improve your bottom line, or you’re a consumer in need of effective legal counsel, The Legal Café can help. Stop by the Café at 114 Main Street, have a cup of coffee, and find out more.