The Ways That Sharing Office Space Can Help You Establish or Build a Law Practice
In the practice of law, image is critical. You want to present yourself to potential clients as established and successful. To do that, you need an attractive and well-appointed place to meet with clients and conduct business. But renting office space is expensive, and maintaining an office can be time consuming. There’s a better way—share office space, and use your time and money to more effectively market your practice.
Get the Benefits of Shared Office Space at The Legal Café
At The Legal Café, located conveniently near the courthouse at 114 Main Street in Fort Worth, we can help you take advantage of the benefits of shared office space. We offer a relaxed and professional environment where you’ll have access to all the tools and services necessary to run a successful and thriving law practice. We also help connect attorneys with potential clients who need their services.
Why Should You Consider Shared Office Space?
There are many good reasons to share, rather than rent, your office space:
- You’ll spend far less—If you’re like most law firms, the cost of renting office space far outstrips any other expenses. Unless you have a thriving practice, you likely have times when you don’t need to be in an office, so you end up paying for unused space.
- Shared office space will be furnished—You won’t have to shop for office furniture, copy machines, printers, paper, and other supplies. In most shared office situations, all of those items are included in the cost.
- Sharing office space can help you build a referral program—You may have the opportunity to share the facilities with other professionals, who may be a source of new clients.
- You’ll have a support staff at all times—Whether you’re in the office or not, you can rely on the staff at the shared offices to interact with existing and potential clients.
- You’ll present a more professional image—Shared office space is far superior to meeting with existing or potential clients at the courthouse, a restaurant, or some other location. A professional and attractive setting will instill confidence and trust.
- You can share ideas and strategies with others—In shared office space, you may be able to build relationships with other attorneys, who can be sounding boards or sources of information or ideas that help you do a better job for your clients.
- You may enjoy tax benefits—Many of the costs, including membership fees, meeting room rentals, printing and copying costs, and mailbox expenses, may be tax-deductible.
The Legal Café—The Shared Space You Need to Succeed
At The Legal Café, we are committed to providing lawyers with the tools and resources to build a thriving practice. We offer:
- Well-appointed conference rooms for client meetings or online videoconferencing
- Well-designed workspace with access to high-speed internet
- A fresh cup of delicious, gourmet coffee, along with a select offering of café food items
We offer flexible membership plans, so you can choose the right level of access for your practice. We also have a number of “hot seats” available on a daily basis, allowing you to use the Café on a first-come, first-served basis.
When you share office space at The Legal Café, you’ll have your own law office without all the cost and hassle. We’ll greet your clients and provide them with your marketing brochures, if you’d like. We can handle all the technical aspects necessary to initiate a videoconference with an existing or prospective client, and we can present them with your standard engagement letter or contract.
We also offer members a powerful lead generation tool with a customized app that:
- Shows you potential leads and lets you purchase them directly through the app; and
- Helps you track lead generation, including how many leads are converted to clients.
Come to The Legal Café
The Legal Café can help meet the needs of attorneys looking to build their practice or improve their bottom line. Stop by the Café at 114 Main Street, have a cup of coffee, and find out more.