Our workspaces come in every shape and size, with both private and communal options.
Hot Desks – Individual desks suitable for laptop computer use
Bench Seating – Cushioned benches with tabletops that are ideal for a quick meeting with a client or other work in a communal space
Conference Rooms – Private conference rooms that seat eight, with audio/video capabilities
Internet Bar – Free public internet bar with Wifi for a maximum of one hour
Café Seating – tables and chairs are open to the public in the café area for a maximum of one hour (confirm this?)
“Click tab below for help with your law office”
- Include a separate tab for business services so that attorneys know they can come pay for a single service before committing to a membership plan.
Under “Video Services”
- Make “2-minute/ 2 minute/ 2 minutes” uniform
“Elevate coworking to another level of cost-sharing”
- Many attorneys recognize that much of their law practice can be conducted from home, but having a professional space to meet with a client or hold a conference can make all the difference. By sharing overhead costs through The Legal Café, you can make the most of your time and budget. A membership will give you just the right amount of flexibility for your practice, and our on-site support staff will make you and your clients feel at home.
- At The Legal Café, you pay only for what you need to take your business to the next level. Leads are priced according to practice area as well as profitability. That way you never pay for marketing in the wrong places. Our streamlined lead-generation system brings clients directly to you, cutting expenses you otherwise would pay to get them through your door. When you claim a lead, you can invite the client to your office at The Legal Café to meet and sign your engagement letter. Bringing in clients has never been easier.
- Call us today to discuss what kind of membership is right for you.
“Committed to protecting the confidentiality of your attorney-client relationship”
- We recognize that preserving the attorney-client relationship is vital to the success of your business. We ensure privacy by encrypting all information on our servers, allowing you to maintain confidentiality and trust. No name or contact information relating to a lead is disclosed until the lead is claimed and purchased. All documents and sensitive information are maintained on your member dashboard, which is accessible only to you.
- I’m not sure exactly how the software works with encryption- may need to be more specific here.