Fully Functional Workspace on Demand—First Come, First Served
In life, there are always emergencies. In the practice of law, they can arise at any moment. If you have a solo practice but no regular office space, or if you’re an attorney in the Fort Worth area from out-of-town, and you suddenly need workspace to prepare or respond to a motion, conduct legal research, or draft a legal document, where do you go? If you’re lucky, you might be able to find an empty room at the courthouse, but you won’t have most of the tools you need. You could go to a local coffee shop, but the noise can be distracting, and you might be concerned about working on confidential matters in a crowded place. In Fort Worth, there’s a great solution—The Legal Café.
The Legal Café offers everything you need to run a small law practice, including high-speed internet and conference rooms with video-meeting capability. We offer memberships at a monthly fee, which provide regular access to coworking space, as well as a receptionist to greet your clients, copying services, and mail and package handling.
We also reserve a number of workspaces every day as “hot desks,” available on a first-come, first-served basis at a separate fee. Hot desks are available to members or non-members.
The Different Types of Hot Desks at The Legal Café
The Legal Café offers a variety of working arrangements to professionals who come in to rent a hot desk:
- Private workspace separated by dividers—Cubicle-style desks that help you protect the confidentiality of your files
- Stool-height workspace—A more relaxed and open environment
- Sit-stand desks—Adjustable-height desks to maximize your comfort when working
- Upholstered chairs and sofa-style seating-style seating—A comfortable place to review documents or other materials
When you rent a hot desk, you’ll have access to all the amenities available to members of The Legal Café:
- High-speed internet to check emails or conduct legal research
- Printers and copiers*
- Notary public services*
- USB ports to charge your devices
- Mailing and package-handling services*
*Additional fees may apply.
When a Hot Desk at The Legal Café May Be Right for You
The daily hot desks at The Legal Café can meet a variety of needs. Here are some examples:
- You’re in court in Fort Worth and need to prepare a document for immediate filing. You won’t have to go back to the office—just stop by and get it done.
- You’re from out-of-town and you need a quiet yet well-equipped workspace.
- You run your office out of your home but need a day away from the distractions there.
Stop in or call to check the availability of our reasonably-priced hot desk workspaces. When you come by, enjoy a cup of fresh-roasted gourmet coffee or choose from our assortment of light fare to curb your appetite.