Conference Rooms, Event Space, and Video Studio in the DFW Courthouse District
You’re a lawyer who’s come to court in Fort Worth for a hearing or trial. You need conference room space to either confer with your client or negotiate with opposing counsel. You don’t have offices downtown, and you don’t want to discuss delicate matters at a restaurant or coffee shop. Where do you go? You need privacy so that your communications remain confidential. You might be able to find an empty room at the courthouse, but those can be few and far between.
Maybe you have a website or social media account and you want to enhance your visibility with online videos. You don’t have the equipment or space to shoot a professional-looking video. What do you do?
Perhaps you want to host a client-appreciation event or conduct a small seminar, but you can’t find the right space to accommodate your guests.
Your solution in all of the above situations?—The Legal Café.
At The Legal Café, located at 114 Main Street in the heart of the Courthouse District, we offer everything you need to run a small law practice, including private conference rooms that are available on an hourly or daily basis. We have state-of-the-art videoconference technology, as well as an onsite video studio, complete with lighting, recording equipment, and a backdrop, so you can film professional-looking and informative videos. The Legal Café also offers event space that includes lounge-style seating and access to a conference room.
Rental Spaces Available at The Legal Café
We offer four different types of space on a rental basis:
- Private meeting rooms—Available at $50 per hour of $350 for a full day, our conference rooms accommodate up to 10 people and have videoconferencing equipment.
- Video studio—Our studio includes microphones, lights, and a backdrop and is available for $50 per hour or $350 for the day.
- Event space—We can make our coworking space available to you, along with the lounge seating area and our Trinity conference room, for $250 an hour.
- Daily hot seats—Workstations are available on a daily basis on a first-come, first served basis.
Hot desk rentals include access to all the amenities available to members of The Legal Café (additional fees may apply):
- High-speed internet to check emails or conduct research
- Printers and copiers
- Notary public services
- USB ports to charge mobile devices
- Mailing and package-handling services
The Benefits of Renting Space at The Legal Café
Renting space at The Legal Café can be an affordable option for:
- Legal professionals who have just started a small practice or who don’t want the burden of overhead costs on full-time office space
- Attorneys visiting the DFW Metroplex from other places who need access to attractive space for short periods of time
- Lawyers in the Fort Worth Courthouse District for a trial, hearing, or conference
Looking for short-term conference, meeting, or event space in the Fort Worth Courthouse District? Call The Legal Café at 817-755-0226 and sign up for a free two-week trial membership. While you’re there, have a cup of gourmet coffee or sample one of our delicious menu items.