How Local Coffee Entrepreneurs Help Your Community
When you’re looking for that morning cup of coffee, you have a lot of choices. You can go to one of the many national and international coffee houses, but you’ll also find many one-of-a-kind coffee shops. Here are some of the reasons to go local when you get a cup.
- Local coffee shops boost the local economy—Local coffee shops, owned and operated by local entrepreneurs, typically put a lot more money back into the local economy. A significant portion of the profits from big coffee places leave the local area, never to return. Local proprietors tend to source and shop locally, and they often look for ways to give back to the local community.
- Local coffee shops offer a unique experience—Variety is the spice of life, but not with the big coffee houses. When you buy from local mom and pop purveyors, you might ensure a forum for local musicians or wall space for local artists. Local coffee shops often partner with other local businesses, such as bakeries and local roasters, further helping build a sense of community.
- You’ll support a place to get better coffee—Big coffee houses need to appeal to the tastes of millions of customers, all of whom want the same experience. That’s typically done by serving a middle-of-the-road product. Your local coffee shop, on the other hand, can make a small batch that’s unlike coffee you’ll find elsewhere. If you want to ensure that there’s still a place to get a really good cup of coffee, buy local.
- You’ll enjoy personalized service—Local coffee shops are often run by those who are passionate about coffee and take pride in their work. They offer personalized service you won’t find at big chain stores. They may even remember your name and order, making you feel like a valued regular.
- You’ll help build community—Local coffee shops are often a hub of community activity. They host events or provide a space for people to gather and socialize. By supporting your local coffee shop, you’re helping to build a strong sense of community in your area.
The Legal Café—Where Business Professionals and Their Clients Come Together
At The Legal Café, located in the heart of the courthouse district in Fort Worth, we offer a wide array of services to business professionals and their clients, from well-designed workspace to beautifully appointed conference rooms for in-person meetings or teleconferences. We have a receptionist available to greet your client (or potential client) and provide them with intake documents or other materials, if necessary. We also offer a range of support services, such as secretarial assistance, copying, printing, mailing and delivery. Members use The Legal Café on a priority basis, but we also have daily hot seats available to non-members on a first-come, first-served basis and other services available à la carte.
Attorneys who become members of The Legal Café also have access to our lead generation app, where they can learn of potential clients and even purchase leads.
Stop by The Legal Café and Enjoy Our Delicious Fall Beverages
Located in the heart of the courthouse district in Fort Worth, The Legal Café offers a wide range of delicious hot and cold brews, as well as an assortment of light food items.